Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Oh, and three questions/bugs I spotted:

1. I just unlocked that golden laser for the waiting room. Can I switch back to the green one?
2. Sometimes when I play (iPad 2) the spaceship at the top just disappears. That issue also appears on iPad 1. Is this supposed to be?
3. When I unlocked the golden laser, there was a button named "What is this?" or something. I pressed it, and the App stopped working and I ended up at my Homescreen. So please fix it. (And maybe tell me, what would have happened, if the button worked. ;) )

Comments

• 1. Yes, there is a hard-to-see "spinning arrows" button in the bottom left of the Waiting Room that will switch between the different rooms.
    2. This is a bug that I've started to see recently. I'm looking into it and I hope to fix it in the next update in a few weeks.
    3. Sorry about this, it's a crash bug that is fixed in version 1.6 that is coming out any day now (just fixing some Android issues). It used to lead here: http://spaceteamadmiralsclub.com/challenge but the challenge is over now.
  • Okay, thanks!
  • Er, I don't want to change the rooms, I want to change the LASERS!
  • Oh sorry! There's no way right now to change the laser back but version 1.6 will let you do it.
  • Nah, it isn't THAT important, but thank you for your help!