Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Welcome! -- READ ME FIRST

Welcome to the Spaceteam Admiral’s Club forum!

First: if you didn’t get here from the Kickstarter campaign then please check it out to see what this is all about. The campaign will help me continue to make free games for the next year. I really appreciate your support.

Please use this space to share stories and accomplishments, ask questions, and make new spacefriends.
Use it to share Spaceteam Lexicons, find groups to play with, and organize tournaments.
Keep up to date with future Spaceteam developments and my new projects Blabyrinth and Shipshape.

If you’re a contributing member of the Club this is also where you’ll find the Lexicogulator, Custom Character Creator, and Membership Package downloads.

And, this is the first time I've set up a forum like this so some things are probably broken. Please bear with me as I get things started!

- Henry Smith (aka Captain Spaceteam)
   henry@sleepingbeastgames.com