Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Take a photo!

I love Spaceteam. Here's an idea: At the peak of the action, which is the moment everyone loses, take a photo of all the players using each device's front camera, combine all the photos into one by simply sticking them all side by side, and provide a copy of the stitched group photo to everyone, to remember the fallen.

You can even write a few statistics on the photo, such as "The crew of Tin Can which tragically fell in sector 8 on stardate 201405.29, failing to change the ink cartridges".

I'd love to have such a memorabilia from games.

Keep up the good work!

Comments

• I like this idea.
  • That's a really great idea, I'd love to do something like this. I'll add it to my list :)
  • That's a cool idea.
  • Adding my vote to this. Great and hilarious idea.
  • That sounds like a great idea!
  • I like it! It should definitely be optional, though.
  • What a great idea. Next time... And we need a gallery here to share!
  • This is the best idea I've seen in a long time, we make such awful faces when about to lose.

The best thing is you can do a sort of in game flash and everyone will be like : oh crap I was making such a horrible face !!!

Or wait until the end of the game to reveal when the photo was taken and everyone will be like : please please please be a good one !
  • This is a great idea. I would love it.
  • Sounds great! I second the idea of a Gallery for the ones people choose to share~ :3
  • Really Nice....that would be enjoyable moment to get...nice share

• Maybe it should have overlays for certain fails
  • Would be so cool!
  • Love it! Will this be exclusive to admirals or will the whole comunity be able to use it?
  • I think this feature will work best if everyone can use it, so I have no plans to restrict it.
  • edited May 2016
    I think thats a great idea! But there should be an off/on button. I also agree with August though, it would be a problem if you werentrying ton dodge a wormhole. Also an overlay would be nice, but the problem with that is yin have to enable camera.