Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

The Campaign has relaunched!

Welcome back spacefriends,
Today I'm proud to announce that the Spaceteam Admiral's Club is once again open for business.
http://spaceteamadmiralsclub.com/campaign

For those familiar with the original campaign, there are some exciting new features:
- The Ensigneer tier now includes the Lexicogulator -AND- a custom Spaceteam character!
- The Ambassador tier now includes a Physical Membership package -AND- exclusive member-only features in Blabyrinth and Shipshape!
- The Crew tier now includes the Spaceteam magnetic instruction set -AND- a commemorative medal from the tournament!
- And last but not least, there's a new highly-exclusive tier for one special VIP who will get to dine at the Captain's Table. Visit the Spaceteam crew in Montréal and we'll take you to some of our favourite places and then play board games with you. You can earn the coveted "Captain's Orders" achievement by playing Spaceteam with us. And as a final bonus... I will give you my Captain's hat.

The Admiral and I are also issuing an open challenge to Spaceteam players everywhere. Join us for the first-ever worldwide Spaceteam tournament: the Admiral's Challenge!
More details here:
http://spaceteamadmiralsclub.com/challenge

The first location is in Austin, TX this Thursday June 5th with 30 more locations across the planet over the next month. And even if there isn't a local tournament in your area, you can still participate in the Global Challenges and play for the Special Achievements.

Thank you so much for your support.

Space out!

- Captain Spaceteam (aka Henry Smith)