Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Spaceteam 2.0 beta test

Hi everybody,
If you want to help test the new version of Spaceteam, you can sign-up here:
Beta Test Sign-up: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/recruit/f96a54e7dadd420d89cee7df3575534d

And report bugs here:
Bug Tracker: https://bitbucket.org/hengineer/spaceteamunity/issues
(there's a + Create Issue button at the top-right)

Please report anything that looks wrong, even if you think it's minor or "obvious" or a potential duplicate of another bug. I'll make sure it gets categorized correctly!

NOTE: If you want to give extra information you can swipe down with 2 fingers on the screen to show the debug log and tap the email button to send me the log.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Comments

• Hey, I haven't really been checking this much anymore ...I missed the signups do you know if there is any way I could get it ?

Thanks
  • Sure, I will add you to the testing team.
  • edited July 2016
    My ipad is giving me trouble... but my galaxy s7 works fine... on the ipad i get a message that says : the developer needs to add your device... it is a wifi ipad mini 2
  • Yeah sorry I am actually in San Francisco right now so I won't be able to add your iOS device permissions until next week. Android doesn't need them.
  • Okay thanks anyways I will just test it on my android phone
  • I want to test it I love spaceteam! Is the beta also for iOS or just android?
  • Hi @Booski62005, the beta is for both platforms. But if you're on iOS you'll have to wait until I get back from San Francisco next week.
  • Hey, I'm not sure if I should talk to you or hockey app about this but I saw the provisioning file update and the profile wont install.I have already uninstalled the old one and upon trying the new one it just goes to settings (profiles) and does nothing. Thanks in advanced
  • Ok in that case I think I need to upload a new build with the provisioning profile included. Sorry about that. The next build will be ready later this week.
  • Okay thanks
  • Hi Henry,

I haven't checked these forums for a while and after a quick Spaceteam sessions with my co-workes which extended lunch time by quite a bit, I came over here to look for news. I, too missed the sign up for the Spaceteam 2.0 beta. Am I still needed for testing? If yes, I would love to participate.

All the best,

Martin
  • Is it too late to join the beta?
  • Hi @Clitcommander, the build is almost ready but I can always use some last-minute testing. I'll add you to the list. There will be a new beta build sometime tomorrow.
    Thanks for your help!