Members Area

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Spaceteam Admiral's Club is a community of friends and fans of the game [Spaceteam]. Anyone can create an account but there are special rewards if you support my future projects by becoming a paying member!

Join the Admiral's Club- Henry (aka Captain Spaceteam)

Quandary

Comments

• I absolutely love Unity for cross-platform game development. It is so much fun to work with. If you decide to go that way, I hope you have as much fun with it as I have.
  • Hm with these cross-platform engines, might there be any chance for a PC-Internet port in the future? I'm quite interested in playing Spaceteam with my more distant friends; might even back it with some cash if necessary.
  • Thanks for taking this opportunity to converse about this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject. Please, as you gain facts, please update this blog with more information. I have found it extremely useful.
    If you love gaming for unity games kindly visit….
    mobile app & game development
  • Hi,
    Just want you to know I love Spaceteam!
    That's the funniest game I've played on mobile!
    But now I've learned you'd like to move on from it.
    But please consider there are many people who just met this game in less than 3 months (which is my case)!
    That's easy to see, since six new languages were introduced only 8 months ago, including Brazilian Portuguese, which is mine!
    I'm waiting for its rebuild for presenting it to many friends, most of whom are Android phone owners.
    So far I've just tried it with 2 players. Can't wait to try it with 3 or 4 players!

Thanks for the great work, and please, keep Spaceteam alive!!!
  • Hello to all. Thansk for sharing this post. I'd like to recommend you this website qatestlab.com/services/we-are-professionals-in/user-interface-testing/. There you'll find really great team of professional testers.